Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Day Arrangement

Making an arrangement for Valentine's day was a fun activity that I did this past weekend.  Luckily, the lobby of my apartment building has neutral decor, and photographing it was a snap.  Showing off all of those pretty blooms is no small task!


The white ranculus are from Trader Joe's in Ardmore, and the rest of the flowers and foliage came from The Argyle Bouquet at the Ardmore Farmer's Market.  Flowers involved in this arrangement are garden roses, bells of Ireland, thistle, white wax flower, and silver brunia.  






Those garden roses smell as beautiful and lush as they look.  Wish I could make myself a pillow and blanket of them!  The ranculus are still opening, and I love how their petal pattern looks next to the distinct difference in the garden roses.


I was playing with the leftover scraps and made a cute little boutonniere from a fallen thistle and discarded wax flowers and silver brunia clippings.  

If you need an arrangement or bouquet for the upcoming holiday, I must know by Sunday, February 9.  I would love to help you surprise someone dear to you with pretty florals.  

Love and light,

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment