Sunday, February 9, 2014

Engagement Arrangement

The wintery weather in the Philadelphia area had prevented me from going to work for another few days this week, but I hardly mind.  Playing with flowers is giving me more joy than driving in the gross icy rain.  But that's a given.

The bouquet below is a gift to a work friend of mine who was proposed to over the weekend.  She was given a beautiful ring from her man, and I know that they will have not only a beautiful wedding, but a beautiful marriage.  She is just the sweetest person and I can't wait to see her as a bride!


We have roses, silver brunia (one of my favorite winter greens), ranculus white wax flower, and a red filler flower whose name I cannot recall at the moment.






Love and light,

Alyssa






No comments:

Post a Comment