Monday, January 20, 2014

Workshops and Classes - Love'n Fresh Flowers

Having the day off from work today was a welcome treat.  Granted, I still made lots of things disappear from my to-do list, but I didn't have to drive anywhere at 6am.  That was a plus!

I wanted to write a quick post to share my excitement about a series of floral design classes that I learned about this morning.

If you have not yet heard of Love'n Fresh Flowers, click quickly to the website!  Run by the fantastically talented Jennie Love, flowers are farmed in the urban setting of Philadelphia, not even 15 minutes from my apartment!  All locally, organically grown, Love'n Fresh Flowers does a wonderful amount of weddings and events each year, with stunning floral creations.

I learned today via Instagram that a workshop and class schedule has been posted on the Love'n Fresh Flowers website.  The image below is a screenshot of the Bigcartel page upon which you can enroll.



I am hoping to attend at least the Floral Fundamentals Workshop called Flower Child.  The class description makes me feel so eager to attend.  Words such as "flower crown" and "wildflower comb" queue up some gorgeous and lush images in my head.  It's sure to be a treat of a class!



Love and light,

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment