Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Southern Blooms Feature from Southern Weddings Magazine

Bouquets and blooms are my love language.  Sometimes I just can't help but want to squeeze a flower arrangement in a big hug because I just love flowers that much.  Imagine my delight when Southern Weddings magazine showcased a feature from their Volume 6 issue as digital content on their website.  The feature, titled "Southern Blooms" showcases bouquets that are floral representations of several southern states.  For example, the bouquet that represents Alabama holds pink peonies, azaleas, and sweet pea.  They are each unique and gorgeous in their own way.  I'll bet that residents of the states represented felt appreciated and excited about their state's bouquet!  This makes me think about Pennsylvania, and what I would put in its' bouquet.

My favorite from the feature is definitely Tennessee, followed closely by West Virginia.




I already have ideas for a Pennsylvania bouquet. Keep your eyes peeled for that one, folks!

Love and light,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment