Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Favorites, 7.4.14

Greetings, sweet readers!

I've seen that lots of bloggers out there do a "Friday Favorites" post on each Friday.  I like the idea, mostly.  I think that it could be an interesting place to share some things that I like, that are not centered around weddings, flowers, styling, and the like.  Alternatively, I don't want to take away from my focus on those things.  We'll give it a try for a little bit, shall we?

  • Any fans of Orange is the New Black out there?  Actress Lauren Lapkus, who plays prison guard Susan Fischer, was recently married in Chicago in a beautiful BHLDN gown.  Her bridesmaids are actually wearing dresses from the same line as mine - Alfred Sung.  So pretty.  And check out the sweet image below.  For more, look at the Style Me Pretty page.



  • If anyone wants to purchase a present for me, I believe I will take a size small in this dress here.
  • Interesting read here.

And there is the first installment of Friday Favorites!  I hope you enjoy your weekends!  I will be reading and waiting for the rain that'll be hitting Philadelphia soon.

Love and light,

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment