Monday, March 3, 2014

Monthly Bouquet - March


Happy March, readers!

In one of my last posts, I spoke a bit about how February was sort of an off month for me.  Only having 28 days as opposed to 30 or 31 really seemed to make a difference this year.  I've come out of February with the desire to have a more clear focus and to keep my eye on the prize.  The prize?  Becoming my own boss and a successful business owner, that's the prize!


The floral goodness in the photos of this post were purchased at The Argyle Bouquet in Ardmore, PA.
Beautiful blue hydrangea, white ranunculus (with maroon edges - so gorgeous!), queen protea, brunia, and fern.  I also picked up some dusty miller from Whole Foods to add in as well.




 I have some pretty amazing events coming up in the near future.  I'm excited for some growth, personally and professionally.

Countdown to Making Things Happen Intensive: 27 days
Countdown to Trouvaille Workshop: 41 days
Countdown to Floral Intensive I and II at Longwood Gardens: 87 days


I recently made contact with one of Chris' friends from work who has their own photography business.  We are getting into plans of creating a styled shoot together in the near future.  I've never done anything like this before, so I'm actually kind of nervous, but she seems like a really kind person who would be wonderful to work with.  In our conversation this morning, we talked about a potential location, and I am planning on creating and adding to an inspiration board for the shoot today and tomorrow.  More to come on this soon!


For the rest of the day, I'll be busy getting work done, going out to purchase the next Martha Stewart Weddings issue, and cleaning up around the apartment.  Of course, lots of that time will be spent petting my sweet cat and finding a new book to fall into.  Enjoy the rest of your day, loves!

Love and light,

Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment